It's Monday morning, a start of a new week! After being on Spring Break all way, I'm honestly not ready. I wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and those who reached out to tell me how much they loved my last post. You guys are the best and the reason I keep this going.
- The Opal Collection at Target is absolutely breathtaking. There are three lines, Indo Chic, Canyon Sunrise, and Mallorca. I still can't figure out which is my favorite line but so far I love this natural wood floor mirror for my bedroom! It's also free shipping on home goods $35 and over.
- Currently Binge Watching: The Affair. S0 good!
- I was looking at some places in Chinatown that I wanted to shoot and came across this. So interesting! I didn't think we would make it out until my friend said he wanted to eat lunch at this place where he interviewed business owner. I turned out to be such an awesome little alley. Can't wait to show you all the pictures! Here are some, in class you missed my last post.
- Finding icecream that does not have a almold, coconut, or dairy base is near imposible - until I came across this.
- I tried a new restaurant yesterday and it is a must-try. It's called Modern Love Brooklyn. The food is SO good. I will definitely be going back!