Where I share my latest reads, latest sales, and everything in between.
- I love the woven leather design on these Dolce Vita mules. They look so pretty in the color ivory but my favorite has to be the black. (Also available in cognac!)
- Have you seen all the cute stuff Target has for Valentine's Day? Some of you might think the holiday is cliche but you can't deny how ca-ute this pajama set is. And you can never have too many jammies, right?
- Do you guys know Sazan Hendrix? Love her. This is her sister's jewelry and to say that I am obsessed is an understatement. I just bought this and I already have my eyes set on this and this. Not buying all three things at once was a hard choice to make.
- A couple weeks ago, I mentioned how much I loved this dress. Being patient was worth it because I just scored it for 30% off!
- I'm going to Florida in 2 weeks and with all of my summer clothes put away I figured I might as well buy a couple things to bring with me like this dress and this dress.
- I also picked this up for my trip to Cali in April. You can never have too many bathing suits and I figured this cover-up can double as a sweater over a tank and shorts for a totally different outfit.