Where I share my latest reads, latest sales, and everything in between.
- So cargo pants are in - as in early 2000's cargo pants...thoughts?
- I started watching the show One Day at a Time and I love it. I thought it was going to be a cheesy latin show but it's really, really cute and funny and kinda reminds me of my family. <3
- I also started watching the show Luther and that's really worth a watch, too.
- Straps, buckles, and a block heel a.k.a. the perfect spring/summer sandals.
- I need a new pair of distressed jeans - could these be it?
- Like I said here, some black pieces are just too good to pass up and great for the days that you have to throw something together quickly.
- This Coconut Cream Cheese Pound Cake sounds so good, I can't wait to try it.
- And so does this Butter Cake...
Ugh, I'm hungry. I'm going to make a cup of coffee and see what snacks they have in the break room.