Where I share my latest reads, latest sales, and everything in between.
Holy snow day! So much for "only 1-3 inches"! I made it safe and sound to work and am currently listening to the background chatter of Law & Order and one of my students screaming at the TV (the episode was intense). Anyway, if you're new here on the blog you'd know that This Weeks Links is normally on Monday's. Since Monday was January 1, I thought it was more fitting to talk about my new year goals instead. So just a little shift in the schedule today, that's all. :)
- So Mango is having an up to 70% off sale and a few things I've been wanting (like this and this and this) are on sale.
- I need a new fluffy comforter and I saw that someone posted about this one on Instagram and I'm thinking about trying it.
- I'm thinking of getting this faux fur accent chair for my corner desk.
- I'm thinking of cute things to do with my God-daughters for Valentine's day. This is super cute and easy.
- Remember 90's technology?
- Spring fashion is already everywhere and Lulu's has a really nice selection. This is so pretty.
- This TopShop Slouch Velvet Jacket is everything.
I hope you guys are being safe out there - the weather is crazy! How are you spending your snow day?