Where I share my latest reads, latest sales, and everything in between.
- In need of some new workout gear. I have my eyes on these leggings, these sneakers, and these shorts.
- I've always been obsessed with beanies but they have been at the bottom of my hat bin since forever because I would only wear them with my hair straight. Now that I figured out how to make it work with my curly hair, my beanie collection has grown. I really love the color on this one!
- I also need this draped top in my life. I love keeping tops like these on standby for the days that I go out.
- I love this button down linen midi dress in the color maroon. The color has me dreaming of sunsets on the beach...
- I'm so mad I missed the SAG awards. The fashion was on point and I heard some of my favorite shows won. Oh well, might as well catch up on here.
- It's always around the beginning of winter that I start wishing I could ditch the layers. Why is that? This bathing suit is practically begging for me to buy it and this one can double as a bodysuit for dinner on the beach.
- Apparently, this $7 serum is the truth. I have to remember to pick it up the next time I'm at Sephora.
- I've made edible cookie dough before but this vegan recipe is interesting. The things people come up with to kill the craving. I'm gonna have to try it out.
- I don't know if you guys remember but over the past two summers I've developed (or discovered) a green thumb. I guess it started with the school garden but now I want to start growing simple herbs (like rosemary, cilantro, etc.). As far as houseplants, I really want to start growing string of pearls and maybe some sort of tall plant (still learning the names) for one of the corners of my apartment. I came across this guide and will start putting it to use...eventually. I'll keep you guys posted on how that goes.
- Tomorrow's breakfast? Yumm.
Have a happy Monday. :)