Happy Labor Day, everyone! I'm back in NY and am getting ready to enjoy my last day of vacation. I'm thinking a ride to Chinatown for a nice, relaxing massage. But before I go, I wanted to share my some of my favorite Labor Day Sales.
- GUESS: 30%-50% off the entire site and it ends tonight! I love this bag - it's so cute!
- FREE PEOPLE: A lot of their summer stuff is on sale (which I'm not really interested in) but this and this are great transition pieces worth buying. I also think this romper can be pulled off well into fall because of the rich colors and long sleeves.
- NORDSTROM: Up to 40% off! I'm eying these Marc Fisher OTK boots and these Vince Camuto Point Toe Flats.
- ABERCROMBIE & FITCH: You already know that I took full advantage of their jeans sale (all three fit great, btw) but now they are offering 40% off their entire website. I really, really want this pull-over and this textured cardigan.
- LULUS: Free Shipping and an extra 40% off sale items. Remember the dress I wore for the wedding?
- ASOS: 20% off using code LABORYAY.
- H&M: Labor Day deals up to 30% off.