I usually don't do this until Friday but I have a lot of stuff I've been loving lately and I'm running behind on my post. So Wednesday it is! Maybe it will make Friday come faster? What do you think? :)
- BDG Striped Contrast Mini Skirt: I love the contrast between the stripes and the cognac zippers. I would rock this skirt with a nude bodysuit to keep the focus on the skirt.
- ASOS Slim Boyfriend Coat with Zip Pocket: Everyone needs a classic nude coat and the zippers on this one give it a modern update.
- Trouve Off the Shoulder Blazer: Speaking of classic, here's a twist on the black blazer. As you know, off the shoulder styles are very on trend and still going strong.
- Misguided Faux Suede Zip Leggings: Leggings season is here! Wear this with anything from sweaters to dresses for a little added edge.
- Steve Madden Lanna Booties: These booties are both functional and fashionable thanks to the micro studs on the soles.
- Topshop Zip Denim Skirt: I have a denim skirt and I might DIY it to look like this one. What do you think?
- Sole Society Mason Travel Satchel: I have a weird obsession with travel satchels. But how amazing is this one? I love the color!