I've been slackiiiiin'. My post have been all over the place these last few days. Trying to get back on track here. I have some outfit pics I forgot to post from Florida as well as a What I'm Loving post that didn't go through on Friday for some reason. (Ugh, technology.) I'm debating whether I should combine the two and post them tomorrow - we shall see. I'm really excited about sharing these really pretty pajama pants. Maybe if I have time I'll do a late night post because I'm just that excited to share :) Anyway, Back to regular programming - some of my favorite links this week.
- I'm still in search for the perfect light-weight foundation. If you know me, I hate heavy make-up. I have found a few that I like but none that I love. So the search continues - I plan on trying this one out next. Wish me luck!
- One of my friends wants to be a wedding planner and I can't wait to show her this awesome wedding blog I came across.
- I try my best to eat healthy and use items that will benefit me outside as well as the inside. This website talks about nutrition and wellness and is a great website for those looking for a cleaner lifestyle.
- H&M always kills it in the Fall department. I'm loving this varsity sweater, this camo sweatshirt and this wool hat.
- I made homemade vodka sauce the other day. I just looked up a basic recipe and made the rest up just because I like to make things my own. I would have to make it again to tell you how exactly I made it (because it was that bangin') but if you want to just Pinterest it, there's a ton of recipes for you to choose from.
- Speaking of food...I was in the mood for some pizza yesterday but had none of the basic ingredients (cheese, pizza sauce, etc.) but I still managed to pull something together and it came out delicious.
Sometimes I share what I make up on Snapchat and most recently Instastories but have been thinking of sharing what I come up with in the kitchen on the blog. Would that be something you guys would be interested in? Let me know!