Hi guys - happy Monday! I'm back from my weekend in Fort Lauderdale! The wedding was absolutely beautiful but the best part for me was meeting new friends and reconnecting with the old ones. If you're spending four days in a house full of people I could only hope that we all get along so mission accomplished.
I ended up cancelling my flight back to New York to fly to Orlando and spend time with my family instead. After this weekend, a lot of relaxing is in order. That being said, I've yelled at my grandmother twice. She has type 2 diabetes and likes to sneak sweets like she's not going to complain about her sugar later. This women is going to be the death of me but I love her.
- The dress above is the one I wore for the wedding and it was a hit. Taking pictures of it was nearly impossible though since it was storming all weekend long. Out of all the pictures I took, this was the best one - all thanks to the sweet girl who took it for me. <3 Good news: dress is still available and on sale!
- Abercrombie and Fitch is having a sale on their jeans. 50% off all of their jeans...I just bought three pairs.
- I love this Pretty Plumes Set from Free People. Two-piece sets are still going strong for fall.
- Booties season is here and these are everything.
- I need a new pair of faux leather leggings - maybe I'll invest in this moto pair!
- Lulu's Fall collection is BOMB.
- This maxi dress with the buttons going down the front is very 90's.
And with that, time for coffee! Talk soon!