Who doesn't love nude everything for fall? Year round, really but mostly fall. It's like the pumpkin spice of fashion. Whoops, I hate it when I forget to number these guides! I hope it's not too hard to follow along.
- THE COCOON COAT: this may be very "fashion blogger" of me but a nude/camel wool coat is a major cold-weather staple.
- CORD JACKET WITH FLEECE COLLAR : corduroy is one of my favorite fall fabrics. I would layer this over a jean jacket and a pair it with some black jeans and booties.
- BLANK DENIM PATCH JOB JEANS: or instead of black jeans you can go for an all nude look and wear these!
- "FLOPPY-BRIM" WOOL FEDORA: I love the studded band on this hat. This hat would be the perfect topper to everything.
- JOGGING PANTS: these are listed as beachwear but I would totally wear these on a lazy Sunday morning.
- FINE-KNIT SWEATER: a soft sweater in nude reads cozy and chic.
- MESH HIGH NECK TOP: a turtleneck with a fun pattern is great for day or night.
- KNITTED DRESS: it would be hard not to wear this to work every single day wear it with booties or with sneakers for something more casual.