This week is already getting off to a good start. The Great American Eclipse is today and I'm really looking forward to it. All the students and staff will be up on the school field to see it first hand - we got the glasses and everything! It's a three day week for me since the last day of summer school is Wednesday. I'm packing some great outfits for my trip to Florida for my friends wedding weekend. I can't wait to share!
- It almost seems inappropriate to speak of fall when I'm preparing for the sunshine state but I have to link this suede jacket because it is absolutely beautiful and it makes me look forward to cooler weather - but soon, not yet.
- The jumpsuit you saw me wear here is now back in stock - also, free shipping today!
- Old Navy; All jeans and shirts up to 50% off.
- H&M: Up to 50% off Fall styles.
- I have been taking advantage of the Asos final clearance which is up to 70% off now. I just got a pair of converse for 50% off!
- Burt's Bee is coming up with a make-up line!
- Time for a new pair of ballerina flats. Instead of black I think I'm going to go with this mushroom color.
- Hmm...new show alert?
- These lists are coming in handy now that I have cut off cable. It just isn't worth it anymore with Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, etc. around.