Good morning! I hope this morning you wake up eager to start this Monday off great. Grab your coffee, go for a run, or simply put on some lipstick (hey, works for me)! Do what ever you have to do to make sure that your Monday and your week gets off at a good start.
- So, like you've seen here, I've been having a little crush on satin lately. This jumpsuit really caught my eye but I already bought a pair of satin pajama pants that look very similar to this pattern. I can't wait to show them off on the blog soon!
- I already spoke about some of my fall essentials and like I said, the list is already growing. What do you think of a white blazer for fall? I'm all for it!
- I'm always on the lookout for dresses for work. I can see myself wearing this one now into next season.
- If you're looking for an updated guide around New York, check this one out. Not only does it have suggestions in the city, but it also goes more in depth to New York state itself.
- Is apple cider vinegar actually good for you?
- I don't own a pink bag and I never thought I would want to own one until now.
- Mango's sale is still going on and there's so much good stuff to choose from!
- I just found out that Netflix canceled the show Gypsy and I am not happy.
- These earrings are everything!
And on that note, happy Monday!