I know it seems a little too soon to be talking about fall fashion but the reality is it's coming sooner than later. As much as fall is my favorite season, I'm still not ready to let go of summer. But with the drop in temperatures lately, you can't help but think ahead. For sure my list from here will continue to grow but as of now, this is what I've been wanting.
- GREEN LEATHER JACKET: This is an obvious fall staple and to say that I am obsessed with this leather jacket is an understatement. I already have one in black but I think its time to upgrade to t his dark green number.
- RED LEATHER JACKET: I love it so much, I want it in red, too. I usually tend to stick to neutrals (black, brown, cognac, etc.) but for some reason, these two colors are really catching my eye.
- DENIM JACKET: I already have one but its a few years old and I could use another one in a more oversized fit. This one from Mango doesn't seem to look like it will swallow me up (a common problem I have with oversized items).
- SUNGLASSES: God knows I have enough but an all black pair in a true cat-eye shape is an everyday accessory I can't live without. It'll go with everything and kind of seem mysterious, don't you think? These with the green leather jacket...yes!
- NAVY BOOTIES: You can never have too many booties come fall! I have an old pair of navy lace-up booties but I'm not sure they will last another season after this. These would be a great replacement!
- BLUE JEANS: Because I live in them come fall! Jeans are my favorite article of clothing for so many reasons. I need a pair of true blue classic jeans that go with everything. I literally just created an entire outfit.
- OVERSIZED CARDIGAN: I love a good oversized cardigan come fall. The bell sleeves on this one gives it a unique twist.
What are some of your call essentials?