I can't believe that this is the last week in July. The weather today is very fall-like weather and I can appreciate that since the heat has been unbearable these last few days. Even so, I'm not ready for summer to go so slow down mother nature!
- West Elm is having a sale ON sale - you know what that means? 20% off already reduced items, that's what that means.
- I've never shopped at Storets but I get their emails all the time. I'm currently looking at their new arrivals - super cute stuff.
- One of the ways I use apple cider vinegar is as a hair rinse and the benefits are amazing. Here you can read 10 reasons why you should wash your hair with apple cider vinegar. Definitely something worth fitting into your hair care routine.
- The 7 For All Mankind jeans are on sale over on Nordstrom Rack and the discounts are ridiculous.
- The cutest birth announcement ever.
- 5th grade version of me meets the adult version of me. Hint: Butterflies.
- So tomorrow I'm making a vegetable lasagna for the first time. I already have all the ingredients so there's no turning back now.
- Also made some edible cookie dough last week and it was delicious. Super easy and the perfect Monday pick me up!