It's Mondayyyyy! Its going to be a long day but its nothing a bright red lip can't solve, at least for me. :) Do whatever perks you up on this Monday morning, no matter how silly it may seem. Its the little things!
- So I'm finally getting around to finishing up the Sugar Daddy series. So, so good!
- I've been looking for classroom decor ideas for next year and came across this really cool teaching blog.
- This DIY Metallic Pendant Sconce is so pretty and an awesome way to save space. I'm thinking about doing something like this in my bedroom.
- I've been looking at ways to make my own sunscreen since I'm allergic to so many things. There's some controversy about it but at this point I feel like I have no choice. Here is one way to make it...what do you guys think?
- Forever 21 is having a flash sale! Go NOW!
- All the free outdoor movies this summer - sign me up, please. :)
- I love this blouse...it keeps me minimalist vintage vibes.
- And so do these earrings.
- Everything available on Netflix for the month of June.
- I need to stock up on some more turbans, especially for the summer.
If you guys have any book suggestions or fun DIY projects, let me know. I need to keep myself busy this coming weekend!