Hi, guys! I'm back with This Weeks Links. I switched it up on you again - trying to keep you on your toes! Haha, just kidding.
- I have to make an effort and do more of these things.
- This shoulder bag is almost identical to a clutch that I have (you'll be seeing it soon on here). It can easily turn into one by tucking the strap in.
- I love these white sandals. I just might get them!
- There's such thing as "dry drowning" and you should be mindful of it.
- This is a very important story to read in regards to postpartum. I don't have any kids yet but this is something I feel strongly about. I don't think people take seriously the things that can happen to women during and after pregnancy.
- These salads are a much better option than the hot dogs and burgers that will be on constant rotation this summer.
- And for the days when you need to relieve that sweet tooth - specifically when you're craving cookie dough - here are some healthier (egg-less) options.
- Nordstrom anniversary sale is ON! Right now its early access but its open to the public next week Friday!
- Zara, Mango, and Massimo Dutti are also having some awesome semi-annual sales. I already bought a bunch of stuff that I can't wait to share!