Hi guys! So, it's been about a week. Did you miss me as much as I missed you? The past two weeks have been really busy. The end of the school year is coming to an end and a lot has been going on at work. I got to enjoy the school dance and attend the senior dinner with this years graduating class. I think back to where I was a year ago and I realize how incredibly lucky I am to have a job that doesn't feel like work because I love it so much. This week the entire school will be running (or walking) our own version of a 5K. How awesome is that?
- I'm still on a pizza high from Sunday! I went to Patsy's Pizza in Harlem and it's still hands down in my top five. The Margherita and the Bianca pies are HEAVEN.
- I have been the victim of this and its not okay. The fact that society makes it to be "not a big deal" is beyond me.
- I love infusing my water with different fruit, especially during the summer time. Some of these combos are tried and true and others I just can't wait to try!
- NYC newsstands are diminishing and that kind of makes me sad.
- This bag is a must-have for vacation!
- I won't be surprised to see a streetstyle blogger rocking this...not sure if I could pull it off though!
- The whole Victoria Beckham collection at Target is now on sale. I love this orange romper!
- I love this Ivory Barcelona Nights Top so much...
- ...and these Espadrille Wedges!
- 25% off + FREE SHIPPING at Joe Fresh. It ends today so hurry! I just bought these shorts!
- Sneakers have always been an obsession of mine but I kind of fell off when I started working in administration. Now that I work in a more casual environment, it makes more sense to invest in more of them. That being said, I'm really thinking about taking it wayyyyy back and getting a pair of these.
- So, I joined a yoga studio. Not just any yoga, though. Aerial yoga...and I love it. We'll get more into how incredible I feel now that I've been doing it another day. The point of me bringing that up is the fact that I now need new workout clothes. What better way to motivate yourself then cute workout clothes?
I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday!