I'm getting back into the swing of things after a nice, week-long spring break! It just so happened to be my birthday week (as I mentioned before) so I decided to take the week off everything else and just enjoy it. It was beautiful to be quite honest. I got a lot done, which is always good. Now I'm back and ready to show you some new outfit post and other fun stuff I have in store! For today, let's start off slow with our usual Monday agenda.
- These are so dainty and go with everything! And what about these? So fun!
- Really into skinny scarfs and neckties even more lately.
- Would you do an adults only sleepover at The Museum of Natural History?
- It's the season for eating al fresco!
- So anyone up for free happy hour at The Brooklyn Museum?
- I'm also looking forward to this art event at Washington Square Park. Anything that has to do with art, count me in!
- Some stores just have the best return policies!
- I love Nordstrom's new 1940's Cuba inspired spring assortment.
- Love these before, still love them now. Now that the hype is over, I'm just going to go ahead and buy them. The question is red and white or green and white?