Welcome to the longest Monday of my life. Now, 4:56 pm, is when I'm getting to physically sit down and relax...if you even want to call it that. Needless to say, it was a pretty crazy day and I need a whole bottle of wine and possibly a tub of Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream to help me cope. Anyway, here's what I'm reading - from the good, the bad, and the very weird.
- Let us start with the very weird...Meet Sophia: The First Robot to Declare Citizenship By Saudi Arabia. I can always count on my students to keep me up to date on the creepiest things ever.
- Forever 21: Free shipping on anything $21 and over. Even better: free express shipping for anything $100 and over. Because it's so easy to spend up to that much at Forever anyway and I'm sure you'll find a lot of great gifts (as well as a couple things for yourself ;)
- I can not wait to start cooking again! Prepare to start seeing me sharing on Instagram and Snapchat again - as well as some of my own recipes I came up with on here. These last couple of days I've been in the mood for a really good sancocho so I'm thinking about trying out this recipe or just asking my Abuela for her's!
- I love this simple home decor with the furry pillows and gold accents - exactly what I'm aiming for.
- Currently crushin' on these sneakers and they are now 30% off!
Time for me to head out! Sending lots of love your way. :)