Hey, guys. So back to regular programming this week. I'm keeping it short and sweet as I am easing back into my schedule with work and the blog. A week off of work really does throw you off, doesn't it? But it's oh so worth it.
- Logo's are back! I will admit that I wasn't crazy about them before, but now I love them in moderation.
- These recipes for keeping up with your healthy New Year resolutions sound super yummy!
- I love Andy Warhol so I'm really looking forward to seeing this biopic.
- This slideshow really took me back.
- Forever 21 is offering free shipping on any active wear purchase over $21. Also, their resort collection is so on point.
- I've fallen in love with this choker.
- Zara sale is still going strong. These boots are giving me "Edward Scissorhand" vibes but I could make it work. And how cute is this mini bag? LOVE IT.
- River Island is having up to 70% off some great items. You have to go check it out.
- Man, do I love my city.
Can you believe that we are beginning the second week of the new year already? Crazy. Don't forget to back tomorrow to see how I styled my new favorite utility jacket.