And the usual, This Weeks Links. Happy Monday! Are you ready to jumpstart this week, or what? When I went on my trip to North Carolina, I tried really hard not to 1. overpack and 2. bring anything unnecessary (ie. stilettos). But you still never know. So when planning my outfits, I made sure to pack something other than jeans just in case (because again, you never know). So if you haven't guessed it yet, this is my "just in case" outfit when you "just don't know". You can't go wrong with a good ol' sweater and leather leggings combo. This outfit had a whole lot of edge going on, so I softened it up a bit with this brown mock turtleneck. I didn't know that the choker would work so well with this sweater since the neckline is high. Luckily, it did!
- It was quite a surprise to find out that The South Bronx made it to this list but also pretty cool.
- What's your lipstick personality?
- Ever wonder what today's hits would have sounded like in the 80's? Wonder no more.
- Zara still has great things on major sale and it seems like they're adding more every day.
- and H&M is not too far behind!
- I'm always open to healthy lunch recipe options.
I hope everyone has a great start of the week. Remember to make it count and make this week a good one!