Ahhh, Fall. My favorite season! Why? For many reasons really - but for the most part - sweater weather, duh! I put together a little guide for you guys because you can never have too many sweaters.
- Love this shaggy Reformation Tankar Cardigan for its 70's vibes. You should know how much I love the 70's by now.
- Layering made easy! This Goodnight Macaroon sweater will make you look like you actually tried in the morning. Love that.
- Mother Denim is known for their jeans, but this neutral tie-dye sweater is everything. It's actually a sweat shirt, but whatever, same thing.
- The Guess Florence Embellished Sweater will be your holiday go-to. A little bling can go a long way.
- I love zipper details. This Zara Raised Collar Sweater is perfect for the weekends. And of course, in my favorite color.
- Everyone loves a grandpa sweater. This Vince Vee Cardigan is a fall/winter necessity since you can wear it for work and play.
- In a sea of neutrals, everyone needs to liven up their winter wardrobe. Besides the red one from Zara, this textured cotton-blend sweater from Mango is also a great addition to anyone's closet.
So tell me, which is your favorite?