Yay for Monday's, right? I'm still not ready. I need like three cups of coffee...ASAP.
- Loved this article about things you should always keep at your desk. Now that I have a desk (yay!), I now see how a few of their suggestions could benefit me in the future - like an extra umbrella!
- Have you checked out Rachel Zoe's Box of Style? Some really good stuff in there for only $100. As they said, " It's the chicest - and smartest - way to kick off the season ahead. "
- 50% off FLASH SALE at Forever21.com. Promo code: FLASH21. Fringe is still in - love these boots!
- Zara will always and forever be one of my fave places to shop. Whether you're looking for classic or trendy pieces, they are always on point.
- Buy one, get one 50% off at Guess? on shoes, handbags, watches, and more. Code: FALLBOGO I already have one pair of OTK boots, but I definitely need to invest in a flat pair ASAP. These lace-up heels aren't a need but they are a major want. :)
- 400+ new boots on TJMaxx.com - starting at $29.99! I'm not a fan of spending money on trendy pieces or colors, but wouldn't mind paying $29.99 for a pair of OTK boots in the color bordeaux. Especially since they are almost identical to the Stuart Weitzman Lowland Boot. These ankle booties are also super cute. TJMaxx is killin' it, as always.
- I ordered a few things from this new site I discovered on Pinterest. It's called Cupshe.com and there isn't one thing that I've seen that I did not like! The site just made a year old today and is offering 16% off their clothing using code: CUP. Please go and support this fairly new site! You won't regret it. :)
Hope everyone is having a very happy Monday.