You know what day it is...
- I love this Silence + Noise Simple Satin Bomber Jacket from Urban Outfitters. Its on sale and totally worth buying it for Fall. (Not that I'm rushing it.)
- OMG I need these Sol Sana Dice Mules. Yes, I said need. Also, this Alice.D Hibby Bucket Bag would be perfect for work. I can carry everything in one bag without looking like the ultimate bag lady.
- I'm loving this Topshop Satin Slip. Wear it alone now and over a white button-up later. You know what I'm going to say next. Minimal make-up, BROWN LIPSTICK.
- You would probably get a kick out of these theories about your favorite TV shows.
- Love these ideas for a small apartment.
- Cheap and delicious eats in The Bronx! I can vouch for Leche y Miel and La Masa. Both are delicious!
- I know I've mentioned Autumn twice in this post (see point 1 and 3), but its hard not to. The Fall preview emails are flowing into my inbox and Madewell has everything that I want and need.
- I binge watched Grace and Frankie all day Sunday. Love, love, love it! Catch them on Netflix.
- As far as movies, Mike and I saw Tarzan last week. It was really good.
I hope you guys had a great weekend and a lovely Monday!