I hope everyone's weekend was just as great as mine. Saturday I went to The Greatest Day Ever, which was fun, but super tiring. By the end of the night my legs felt like jello and all I wanted was food and my bed. Which is why Sunday I did the bare minimum. So I'm semi prepared for Monday...as ready as I'll ever be. ;)
- This site has some really great pieces. I can't wait to buy a couple things to try out.
- Polo shirts have made a major comeback and I've got my eye on this one.
- Would you rock a blue lippie?
- I love Alexa Chung. She is just too freakin' cool. Check her out on her latest ad campaign.
- These fringe sandals from Old Navy are super cute.
- For my fellow wine lovers here is some "wine 101"
- Speaking of Old Navy, they have the cutest activewear on sale for the next two days. Stocking up for my new job is an absolute must.
- 70% off sale over at Topshop! RUN!
- Here is a sneak peek to next seasons shoe trends. Good news...I can see myself rocking all three.
- 15 Day Trips Perfect For New Yorkers bc we need to take advantage of the couple months we have of summer!
Happy Monday, everyone!