Ahhhh Thursday! Probably my second favorite day of the week. Why? Because the next day is Friday, duh! That doesn't change the fact that I'm still half asleep and am in dire need of my morning coffee. A swipe of one of these pretty lipsticks would also do the trick!
- Has anyone even heard the cosmetic brand Rodin? The lip colors are beautiful and I'm dying to try it in this pretty purple color called Billie On The Bike. The color So Mod looks really pretty, too!
- I have yet to jump on the ColourPop train, but I hear good things. At the prices that they go for, it'll be hard to just try one. But if I have to choose I would start with the color Ouiji hat is perfect for summer!
- A pop of vibrant pink is sure to brighten up anyone's mood. MAC's lipstick in the color Be Silly is just perfect!
- I've been meaning to try out Burt's Bees Lipsticks. Suede Splash is an everyday nude that I can just swipe on and go. The fact that its moisturizing is a plus!
- You can never have too many pinks in your stash! Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Publicist is a great magenta color that I love.
- What is summer without a coral lip? Specifically this Marc Jacobs one in the color Cora Cora.
- Lilac is not usually a lip color that I am attracted to but its hard to say no to Tom Ford.
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks is a favorite brand of mine. I can't wait to try it in the color Patina.
- It's hard to choose from the large variety of lip colors that Bite Beauty offers. I think I'm going to start off with the color Gin Fizz, a pretty orchid pink.
- Lastly, a matte nude lipstick for summer is a must. I love this one by Anastasia Beverly Hills in the color Stripped.
Have you tried any of these colors? And what other ones are you looking to buy?