Happy Monday my loves! This weekend was busy but so much fun! Friday was my fiance's birthday and I had put together a nice surprise for him. From the minute I left work I was running around picking up the cake, getting ready and making sure everything and everyone was in place. The night came together perfectly and he had a really good time. The whole weekend came and went so quickly. I think its safe to say that I am absolutely exhausted! Once I got home from work, I was ready to wind down. So here I am; quickly sharing this weeks links.
- So lately I've been itching for a new watch. I actually haven't owned a really nice watch in YEARS. I have one with a white band but its more casual then anything else. I want something that I can dress up or down like this one or this one.
- These ankle strap sandals are so chic and is the perfect pop of color for any outfit.
- This Free People Printed Tunic is gorgeous. It's a little summery, a little moody. The best part is that it'll go straight into fall with black tights and ankle booties.
- Its crazy on how much money you spend on seemingly small purchases. I'm proud to say that I'm pretty good at keeping up with a few of these.
- Who doesn't love free shipping? Head on over to Forever 21 and use code AWWSHIP! Hurry, you only have two days!
- And Asos is also have a major sale. I just bought this dress (that has been on my wishlist forever) to wear for an upcoming wedding.
- The Chanel bag value has increased 70% in the last six years. CRAZY.
- Would you try this for baby soft feet?
- I'm trying to learn different photography techniques, especially to take photos indoors. A lot of the time I get home late or I don't have a photographer and it makes it really hard to get outfit pictures up at a timely manner. I figured on days like this I can just take them indoors. What do you guys think? This article was pretty helpful.
- I gave in and entered this sweepstakes. I actually enter a few of these to win a trip. I never win.
I'm now on my fifth yawn, so its time to call it a night! I hope you guys had an amazing start of the week!
P.S. Did you check out tonight's moon?