Sorry for the lack in post lately. This crazy week is over and now I can tell you guys some good news! I put in my two weeks notice and will be starting a new job in the beginning of July! I can't tell you how excited I am to start this new chapter. After nine years of working in the same place, I was ready for a change. On to bigger and better things!
Speaking of new beginnings, can you believe we've already kicked off the beginning of summer? Besides getting excited for the amazing weather, summer dresses, and open-toe sandals, I'm excited for all the major summer sales that are going on! Guilt-free shopping? Yes, please!
- Sole Society 50% off select styles; valid through 6/25. Love these in mustard!
- Zara Oh em gee. My favorite sale ever. This is like the holiday of sales. I want everything.
- Forever 21 friends and family sale; 21% off regular priced items. This romper is perfect for those beach to drinks kinda days.
- Guess is having their end of season sale. So far I bought these jeans, these jeans, and this top. I couldn't help myself! So cheap!
- Keds up to 50% off sale these are perfect for the 4th of July!
- French Connection summer sale up to 60% off...whaaaaat? LOVE.
- Loft 40% off everything; use code JUICY. This off the shoulder shirt and this black jumpsuit are summer staples.
- Free People enjoy an additional 25% off all sale items. Love this one shoulder ruffled top!
- Madewell EXTRA 20% OFF ALL SALE STYLES. USE CODE META20.
- Mango 50% off everything. Which means I want EVERYTHING.
Happy Shopping love bugs!