Happy Monday, you guys! It's a new week and we're starting on the right track with this weeks links.
- Did you guys hear about the shooting at an Orlando, FL nightclub over the weekend? There were fifty killed and over fifty more injured! So sad. Read about it here.
- And unto some local news...how can this driver be so heartless? I can't even imagine how this mans family is feeling right now.
- If you're looking for some new music, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie is a Bronx native who's really coming up. From what I've heard so far, his songs are really good. I'm looking forward to hearing more from him. If you're interested, listen here.
- Are you addicted to work? Read here on what they're saying about workaholics and mental health.
- 5 healthy breakfast ideas for those days when you just don't have the time. Monday through Friday for me.
- Shop here and here and you'll never pay full-price for shoes every again.
- Eye Polish. Made for me? Possibly.
- I can't imagine going through something like this. This goes to show that some people are going through a lot worse then you are at the moment. If you're a crier (like I am), prepare yourself.
Everyone have a great day...talk soon!