Happy weekends lead to happy Monday's! I had such a great weekend from meeting new friends at a #girlswithcurls event on Saturday to spending time with friends for "Summer Jam Sunday." I'm really feeling this warm weather. Today was absolutely beautiful! Enjoy this weeks links below! :
- The new iPhone keyboard is really cool. You can do everything from within he keyboard.
- I love outdoor movies! Here is a list of all the ones available this summer.
- And another list of NYC festivals! Ahhh summer if finally here! Make sure you scroll all the way down for June. :)
- I'm obsessing over these Vince Camuto Maleena Platform Wedges.
- For my Netflix bingers. I got chu, boos.
- OBSESSEDDDD with this top!
- Life in the form of NYC pizza.
- The MoMA will show its first fashion exhibit in 72 years and I cannot wait!
- NYC Sample Sales 2016
- Want, want, need, want, really need...emails get me every time.
- And what about these J.Crew Fringe Slingback Sandals? Navy blue or white? Decisions, decisions!
- These Generation G are calling my name. The claim is "a soft popsicle-stain flush" which I love for a quick on the go touch up or a smokey eye. Unfortunately, they are all sold out. But I did sign up for when they are back in stock!