Happy Monday! I am sure you guys have noticed that for the last couple of weeks or so I've posting a quote along with "This Weeks Links". I just figured that Monday's are the perfect day to share a great quote to inspire you and set the pace for the rest of your week. I know it helps me!
- I love a good red lip and can vouch for a few of these. Speaking of a red lip, I can't wait to rock one with an all white outfit.
- Another cute hat find! You know how much I love wearing hats! ( see: here and here )
- I think this is so cool. "...an invisible film that can be painted on your skin and give it the elasticity of youth." I especially love this idea because the film can be used for eczema and as a form of sunscreen!
- I'm seeing patches everywhere from denim jackets to distressed jeans. Personally, I would place a couple patches on a shoulder bag for a minimal approach. These are super cute.
- Did you know that Sport Authority is going out of business? I was in shock when I walked into the Cross County location and saw that it was practically empty. I wonder what they're going to put in such a big space - maybe a Barnes and Nobles with a Starbucks inside? Ahhh, I would love that.
- Really thinking about making this my next read...what do you guys think?
Everyone enjoy your day!