Happy Monday! Just a quick post providing you with this weeks links; in case you needed to catch up on some reads or shop a few sales!
- A very inspiring read on someone who went out on a whim and reinvented her life.
- Proof that lipstick really does make a women feel more confident.
- Speaking of lipstick, boost up that confidence and take advantage of Ulta's 50% off Urban Decay lipsticks. Major score.
- Every NYC sample sale to shop in May. Go for it!
- You know how I love me some Loft sales! Shop 40% off of full price tops and sweaters. Don't miss out and stock up on those camis!
- I'm loving Forever 21's Contemporary collection. It's perfect for the girl who isn't into the super trend look I think Forever is known for.
- & have you guys seen (or heart) Beyonce's Lemonade album? JUICY. If you saw it, what did you think about it?
- Last but not least, my book club finished The Girl On The Train and it was nothing short of AWESOME. Our next book is The Perfect Find by Tia Williams.
I hope you guys have a good night! I'm off to spend some QT with my honey. :)