Beauty regrets - something I am all to familiar with. We all have beauty regrets. These are 10 of mine.
- Over plucking my eyebrows. If I could link back to an old Myspace photo I would.
- When I was 4 I cut my own hair. Typical kid. Now I have the pictures to haunt me for life.
- I went behind my moms back when I was 12 and let my friend do my highlights. It was bad.
- I would bite my nails until there was nothing left to bite. Very bad habit. Thank God I stopped.
- Once I went to a salon and let the new girl cut my hair. Lets just say, I walked away with ones side of my head in layers.
- I used an iron to flatten my hair once. Like, a real clothing iron.
- One year for my birthday I decided to do a spray tan. It just so happens that the place didn't offer spray tanning anymore so out of desperation I got in a tanning bed. Bad, bad idea. I was red like a tomato for days.
- Speaking of tanning...for that same birthday (after the redness calmed down) I didn't think I was "tan enough" and I used a self tanning lotion. #orangehands I've learned my lesson since.
- If you have really thick, curly hair don't cut bangs. Just trust me on this one.
- In the 7th grade, I rocked a blue lip. Frosty blue lip.
What have I learned over the years? Well, I'm not afraid of experimenting with my hair and makeup. Now I just leave it to the professionals, like I did last year when I went blonde. Don't flat iron your hair, it'll ruin your curls and they take years to grow back. Keep the tanning to a minimum and layer on that SPF. Oh, and stick to a bright lip. Much more flattering then that awful blue.
What are some of your biggest beauty regrets?