I feel like I'm super backed up on everything! I don't know what it is but I've barely sat at my desk all day yesterday. On top of that, I ended up working a double so I didn't get home till after 12:00 am. It's literally been non-stop and its only Tuesday morning! However, I have some good news. I'm starting to feel a lot better! The meds the doctor gave me seem to be working. Also, today is day ten of "no meat" (quotations because I am allowing myself one cheat day). Let me tell you, my body feels GREAT. Sunday was my cheat day and I only had one cheat meal - which is crazy to me because I thought I would losing my mind by now. But nope! I'm actually really enjoying this change.
So lets pretend its Monday and check out this weeks links...
- I've been lusting over this Emerald Suede Front Flap Shoulder Bag for the last two weeks. Love, love, love the color!
- This is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I can't even deal.
- Just bought these! Couldn't resist the price!
- The limited edition Rolling Stone Capsule Collection over at Zara's is everything.
- Can't wait to try out these holiday make-up looks!
- Everything that'll be on Nexflix for the month of December. :)
- FYI: Apple is replacing new batteries for free.
- Forever 21's Emoji Collection is super cute!
Hope everyone is having a great day!