Happy Monday, guys! I can't believe that we already are in the second (full) week of December. Crazy! Christmas is in two weeks! I'm such a holiday person so it was killing me that I still had not been able to put up decorations. The minute I got home Friday I started decorating! I couldn't even wait for the next day. Now everything looks so magical, I love it.
- This dress is perfect for those upcoming holiday parties and this dress is equally perfect for the next day recovery.
- Up to 50% off on holiday styles over at Sole Society.
- I live in leggings during the winter time and these are a must have. I'll have two pairs in red and black, please!
- I love these creative gift wrapping ideas!
- 10 minute workout? Everyone's got 10 minutes!
- Breakfast is my favorite food of the day and I am so excited to try out these new recipes. Since I've cut out so much, I've been looking at all these new "vegan/vegetarian" blogs. (See here, here, and here.)
- The most festive things to do in NYC this holiday season.
- They are saying this is the "new Zara". What do you guys think?