Happy Halloween! I tell myself every year that I'm going to dress up but it almost never happens. I really should have come dressed up to school today. I walked into my homeroom this morning and saw all kinds of cool get-ups. My kids crack me up! Anyway, here is what I've been reading this week.
- I haven't shared anything on breast cancer awareness this month and I'm mad at myself for that. Super important to get a mammogram no matter how old you are. I shared my story on my blog last year. Check it out here.
- I'm so upset that they are closing down the only bookstore we have in The Bronx. So many good memories at this Barnes and Nobles.
- So how do we feel about "growing trees, not graves"?
- Love this saddle bag. Don't have anything like it so I might have to scoop it up.
- Because who doesn't need to reduce stress?
- Remember this ballerina-inspired post from March 2016? The trend is still going strong. Check out more ways on how to incorporate ballerina-inspired pieces into your wardrobe for fall.
Maybe all this ballerina talk has me in a "think pink" kinda mood because I'm (weirdly) loving these super girly pink glitter cross strap heels from River Island.
Flash sale at the loft; use code FLASH. Love these.
This necklace would look so good with a chunky knit sweater. Maybe for Thanksgiving Day outfit?
I need more sweater dresses. This one would look great with the mid-calf boots I just bought.
Omg need this poncho! I lost my favorite one God knows where. I'm still mourning that loss. It was such a good find. :(
Anyway, I hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween! Save some candy for me. :(