Today is the happiest of Monday's because I AM OFFFFF! Oh yeahhhh. I'll still take a cup of coffee, though.
- I'm a sucker for sweaters and French Connection is having a 30% off sale. Use code: FC30SW. For whatever weird reason, I love animals sweaters. Maybe it's my inner child, but I think this adult version of the animal sweater is pretty acceptable for this 29 year old.
- The Five-Step Skin-Care Routine - good to know.
- Guess? is having a 30% - 50% off sale on select styles. I've recently fallen in love with their jeans, as you'll see in a few post coming soon, and these might be my next buy.
- TJ Maxx has so much good stuff this season. I literally walked in the other day and had a packed cart in less than 20 min. Someone asked me if I worked there because she thought I was putting stuff back.
- My hair was fried and my curls ruined because of constant straightening. Until recently (yay!), I've had to do this to my hair. I thought I was the genius who came up with it but I guess not. Now my curls are back to normal and healthy because I stood away from heat. :)
- New skin-care routine is in order now that summer is over and my crazy skin is getting back to normal.
- Why am I just now finding out that Free People has a home section? Love this!
- 10 signs you're a shamless fall basic - a.k.a. me.
- Love these suede Sam Edelman booties!
Have an awesome Monday, you guys.