Its Monday! I can't really complain. I literally had to come into work like five times in the last two weeks and I had the best time with my family. I had to say bye to my mom yesterday so I'm a little sad but extremely grateful that I got to spend so much time with her.
- I am loving Rachel Zoe's new uptown to downtown looks! Especially love this mini dress and this cropped sweater.
- Aritzia's new line has the most comfy looking clothes. Even when I'm in sweats and a tee I need to feel put together so this line is right up my alley. This skirt is also really cute!
- Velvet is becoming more and more of an obsession. This floral velvet crop top is so pretty and this velvet choker - I want it like now.
- Sales over at Asos - and its up to 70% off!
- Best part of the city - the cheap eats!
- 10 basic cooking stuff you should know because its never too late.
- I really enjoyed reading this article! The Everyday Girl is probably one of my top 10 favorite blog. You guys should definitely subscribe.
- I don't know about you, but I love TED talks. In Nutrition class, we have the students learning about edible insects and had them watch this very interesting video.
- This vegetarian meatloaf sounds ah-mazing. I know...vegetarian...but don't knock it until you tray it!
- I'm starting to feel like all I talk about here is fashion and food but seriously, how could I not share this with you guys?
- This round cross-body bag is everything.
- This GAP utility wrap jacket is a great staple piece and also on sale! Reminds me of the one I wore here and here.
- Everything about this top has me with googly eyes. The raw edge neckline, the buttons down the back, the fact that its plaid...
- Love the heels on these boots and you can't beat the price.
- And these boots I want like now!
If you're having a long Monday like I am, maybe this recipe for red wine hot chocolate will give you something to look forward to!