Ever wish you could go back in time and tell your younger self a thing or two? If only I knew then what I know now. Here is some advice that I would give my younger self:
- Remember that God always has a plan. He knows what is for you and what isn't. Listen to him.
- Nothing is ever perfect.
- MOTHER KNOWS BEST. Her advice will never, ever, ever, ever fail you. Trust her - she is you best friend.
- Spend more time with you family.
- You are your brothers keeper. Be nicer to each other. Yes, he may sometimes drive you crazy but he will also love you, protect you, and be there no matter what.
- Also, help your mom around a little more. It's not easy being a single mom and she's sacrificing a lot for you two.
- You will make a whole lot of friends along the way but these two girls are your confidants and your best friends. Your bond is unbreakable.
- Find something that you love and stick to it!
- Laugh more, worry less.
- What goes around comes around - don't sweat the small stuff (or people.)
- So important - save money!
- Lastly, don't stress love. Your first heartbreak will hurt but you will get past it and you will fall in love again. And with someone who's picture you will "picstitch" to the one above because you two are wearing matching outfits and that must mean you two are meant to be, right? Right.
- Also, at some point in your childhood you will be placed in a playpen with a kid with a mushroom haircut. Blow him a kiss - he's your future husband. Just trust me on this one.