Am I the only one who wants to be lazy, online shop, and read blogs all weekend? Well, I can't be lazy. So, you go and have the lazy weekend for me. Go check out these links:
- J.Crew: in store and online 25% off spring must-haves - used code HAPPYSPRING
- Loft: 40% off everything. This skirt would be perfect for a spring-time look for work as well as these chinos. I have a hard time finding shorts that cover my booty - so I was thinking about trying these shorts - since their jeans always fit me amazing.
- I've been meaning to check out Nordstrom Rack lately. I did a quick browse and already know I want this blouse, this dress, and these sandals.
- I'm always throwing my hair up in ponytails (because I'd rather sleep in than spend time controlling these curls) so I thought maybe I could spend an extra two min and try one of these styles. Check it out if you're a ponytail girl like me.
- Kate Spade Saturday stores are now closed? That didn't last long.
- I tried Artichoke Basille Pizza for the first time this week. Its pretty good. You guys should give it a try.
Today I am going to Ulta to change up my hair so stay tuned. #birthdaybehavior
Everyone have a lovely weekend!