I forgot to post my Friday Five last week. Honestly, I've just been so thrown off. This year has been a year of many changes. Mostly good change, some hard, and some sad. I'm still not sure how I feel about sharing anything too personal on my blog, but today really just was one of those days. So I'm sorry if its been reflecting through my posts, or lack of.
Today I'll be sharing with you my top five favorite apps.
- Covet has been my #1 app of the moment. Who doesn't want to shop and dress up?
- Duolingo | Learn Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, and English for free! I'm learning French.
- Daily Burn is the best exercise app everrrrrr. It has everything from dancing to yoga and makes exercise so much more fun! You can exercise on the go or connect it to your smart TV.
- Dubsmash has me on the floor 24/7. It's been out forever but never gets old. My family and I have a group chat of us just sending each other videos.
- Magic Hour | I use this app when I want the best natural lighting for my photos. It also comes in handy for when you want the exact time for a sunrise or sunset.
Short and sweet. :) Have a great weekend!
P.S. Top Five Friday is now being called "What I'm Loving". Sounds better, don't you think? :)