Sorry for the lack in post. I had surgery this past week and have been home recovering. I was not up to taking outfit pictures but being home all week (hence the title, "these four walls") has given me plenty of time to catch up on Netflix, Hulu, and of course, the internet. I thought it would be cool to share with you whats been keepig me sane these past few days.
- The show Arrow. Let's just say I'm hooked! I'm already on S1: E14. You can catch the first season on Netflix and the second season on Hulu. If you don't watch it already, please do. So good!
- Loft.com has a 40% EVERYTHING sale going on and it ends tonight! I have my eye on this shirt, this floral tee, and this skirt.
- Forever21.com 30% off all skirts, all jewelry, and select dresses.
- whowhatwear.com/glamorous-women-quotes In case you were in need of a fashion quote. ;)
- What do you think of the new shape of these sunglasses? I kinda like 'em.
- H&M.com is offering 25% off any item of your choice online and in store. Also, free shipping.
- For those who sit at a desk all day like I do, read this.
- & lastly, I leave you with a selfie. I have not straightened out my hair in months, therefore, this picture must be blog worthy, no?