We are reaching the end of August - can you believe it? If you try shopping for anything summer related in stores you will mostly be out of luck. All the Fall merchandise has starting rolling in which now is a good reason to start shopping for transitional pieces. Blazers make fall outfit planning so much easier. They have quickly become more of a closet staple over the years. With so many options to choose from, you will be sure to find something that suits you. Bright, neutral, and tweed - here are six of my favorites.
- FREE PEOPLE STRUCTURED WASHED BLAZER: Love the color, distressed trim, and the exposed bronze buttons. This military style blazer is definitely worth the investment.
- SINGLE BREASTED PINSTRIPE BLAZER: Just a classic single-breasted pinstripe blazer to have in your closet. This would look great over jeans or a skirt.
- PRINCE OF WALES BLAZER: Love, love, love this menswear inspired blazer. I would wear this over classic blue skinny jeans and OTK boots.
- TAILORED DOUBLE BREASTED MUSTARD BLAZER: Another great color for fall and I love the longer fit.
- MICHEL KNIT BLAZER : I seem to be gravitating more towards navy instead of black for fall. Kind of weird since I'm always in black but I guess it is a good thing!
- BOUCLE BOYFRIEND BLAZER: And of course, a lighter neutral in a boyfriend fit. I love that the sleeves are easy to roll up.
What are some of your favorite transitional pieces for fall?